Ok this is what I did on how to setup a router with smart bro wireless connection. You can follow this manual if you want.
- First you must connect the Ethernet cable from the smartbro antenna to the WAN/Internet port of the router.
- Connect your computer to one of the Ethernet ports of the router.
- Make sure that ur PC is set to Dynamic IP (Obtain IP automatically)
- On your Internet browser, type 192.168.1.1, leave username blank and password admin.
- On the router’s setup page, set the Internet connection type to Automatic Configuration (DHCP) or Obtain an IP Automatically.
- Save the settings.
- Check the Status Tab to check if the router was able to get the connection from SmartBro.
- If Automatic Configuration (DHCP) didnt work, set the router to Static IP. Take note of the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, DNS 1 and 2 of your PC when its connected directly to SmartBro, then put it on the corresponding fields.
- For more information, visit http://www.linksys.com/support